Sky Witness Healing Arts is a unique practice that utilizes both conventional psychotherapy and shamanic spiritual intervention according to client preference. Brandice’s approach is holistic, supportive the health, mind, and spirit of the client in whatever way best suits each individual in each individual moment.
Counseling sessions are conducted in person only. No telehealth or online options are available at this time. All of Brandice’s online sessions are solely shamanic in nature and any online client needing or requesting counseling would need to schedule an in-person session or would be directed to a local psychotherapist.
Current fees and accepted insurances: See this page.
- Codependency, Caregiver Stress (related to any type of caregiving)
- Depression, Trauma and PTSD, Self-Harm
- End of Life, Grief
- Geriatrics, Neurocognitive Disorders (Dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease)
- Peer Relationships, Relationship Issues
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum, Women’s Issues
- Self Esteem, Coping Skills, Anger Management
- Spiritual Emergency, Spiritual Seeking
- Adults (All ages, including elderly / 65+)
- All gender identies, sexualities, and spiritual/religious practices
- Individuals, groups, some family and couples work (depending on issue)
Clinical Treatment Orientation:
Brandice engages in therapy from a wide variety of perspectives, each approach chosen based on ongoing discussion with each client. Her approach is influenced by, but not limited to the following:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Expressive Arts
- Narrative therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused